Slices of deli roast beef, Provolone cheese, lettuce and creamy buttermilk dressingmake quick and fabulous roast beef wraps.
Looking for some new picnic food ideas? The #SundaySupper bloggers have you covered. Our fabulous host this week is Jane’s Adventures in Dinner.
I’m a big fan of wraps because sometimes regular bread just gets in the way of whatever is inside the sandwich. Wraps are great for picnics because you can make them ahead of time if needed and they are less likely to become a soggy mess.
Serves 1 wrapROAST BEEF WRAPS #SUNDAYSUPPER
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time Save Recipe Print RecipeMy RecipesMy ListsMy Calendar
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4-8 slices deli roast beef
- 4-8 slices deli Provolone
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk dressing
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 30-45 seconds or until soft and pliable.
- Lay the cheese and roast beef on each tortillas
- Top with the lettuce and onions
- Drizzle with dressing, roll up burrito style, cut and serve.